PRINCIPAL BROKER RENEWAL STARTS FEBRUARY 20-MARCH 31, 2017.
SALES AND BROKER ASSOCIATES RENEWAL STARTS MARCH 1-31, 2017.
- Update personal contact information
- Change personal name
- Place a license in escrow (license must be released first)
- Print Certification of Licensure (This is NOT where your license is renewed! Go to "Online Licensing Services")
Principal Brokers can:
- View and Print Licenses Online
- Update escrow account information
- Release a licensee
- Update firm address
- Update firm phone number and email address
- View Continuing Education history and requirements
- Check license status
- Locate E & O pro-ration for group coverage by principal broker name
- Print a license summary for HUD
The Board of Real Estate Professionals is charged with protecting the public interest through regulation, examination and licensing of Kentucky real estate sales associates and brokers pursuant to Kentucky Revised Statutes, Chapter 324.