Welcome to the Kentucky Real Estate Commission website. We are charged with protecting the public interest through regulation, examination and licensing of Kentucky real estate sales associates and brokers pursuant to Kentucky Revised Statutes, Chapter 324.
2014 LICENSE RENEWAL
Click Online Licensing Services to renew your license for 2014:
The 2014 Renewal period has ended. You can still login online to renew and reinstate your license.
The late renewal fine is $100. The fine will increase to $200 on May 16, 2014.
Online license reinstatement will be open until May 31, 2014. After that date, you must contact the KREC Licensing Department to reinstate.
Principal Brokers can:
- View and Print Licenses Online
- Update escrow account information
- Release a licensee
- Update firm address and contact information
All Licensees can:
- Update personal contact information
- Place a license in escrow
Click Licensee Database to:
- View Continuing Education history and requirements
- Check license status
- Locate E & O pro-ration for group coverage by principal broker name
- Print a license summary for HUD